The Sauer S100 Cherokee 6.5 creedmoor is so much more than your typical run-of-the-mill entry level bolt action hunting rifle! Based on their incredible S100 Classic, the 100 Cherokee features a durable all weather Tundra Green Cerakote finish on the barrel and receiver.
With a free float cold hammer forged original Sauer barrel and EVER REST action bedding the Sauer 100 Cherokee 6.5 creedmoor boasts superior accuracy. The silky smooth action has a short 60 degree bolt lift and a rock solid lock-up. It sports an adjustable single stage trigger and a three position safety.
What really stands out is the ERGO MAX polymer stock that is crafted from geometry taken from the Sauer premium rifle lines! The ERGO MAX improves your eye alignment with the optic while reducing recoil and directing it downward.
The stock is molded with a truly neutral cast to allow it to be exceedingly comfortable for both right and left hand shooters. The combination of Woodland Digi Camo on the stock and Tundra Green Cerakote finish allows this gun to fade and melt away into the background of almost any environment. Custom built quality at a fraction of the price, the Sauer & Sohn S100 Cherokee 6.5 Creedmoor is waiting to become your next Go-To hunting rifle!
Specifications and Features of The Sauer & Sohn S100 Cherokee 6.5 Creedmor
- Sauer & Sohn Item Number: S1CH65C
- Bolt Action Rifle
- 6.5mm Creedmoor
- 5 Round Detachable Box Magazine
- 22″ Cold Hammer Forged Sauer Barrel with 1:9 Twist
- Three Lug Bolt Head with 60 Degree Bolt Lift
- Drilled and Tapped for Remington 700 Scope Bases
- EVER REST Action Bedding
- Three Position Safety
- Single Stage 2.2 to 4.4 lb Adjustable Trigger
- ERGO MAX Synthetic Stock with Neutral Cast
- Woodland Digital Camo Stock with Tundra Green Cerakote Finish
- Overall Length: 42″
- Weight: 6.79 lbs